• Clamps are available in a wide range of sizes and materials.
• Polypropylene is used for standard clamps and Polyamide (PA) or Aluminum (AL) for special applications.
• The type clamps have rubber inserts for soft gripping of hose, pipe, and tubing
• clamps are designed as hose and tube supports for high cyclic pressure applications
• Weld plates are zinc coated. Stainless steel hardware is also available
• Standard duty construction upto 2” to 50mm OD
• Heavy duty contruction as per DIN3015 upto 8” to 200mm OD
• Channel mountings options also available
Metal Hose Fittings
Fittings & Valves
For any inquiry : +91-22-29452010 | email@example.com