Pipe Fittings Information
AUTMEC PIPE FITTINGS are machined from bar stock and forgings. This Pipe Fittings are designed as per highest quality and standard to be used for process control and instrumentation connections between pipe size and tube size. AUTMEC Pipe fitting have been carefully designed and manufactured with continues research and development backing to very précised tolerance under rigid quality control to abort fluid leakage at free connection for processing plants, petrochemical, chemical, oil gas, power generation industries etc.
AUTMEC PIPE FITTINGS are designed, manufactured and quality controlled to be totally “Interchangeable” with leading International brands. The exceptional infrastructure and quality standards that are followed at all stages of our products assure complete reliability of service whenever intermixed with other International brands.
- Pipe Fittings meets the standards of ASTM F1387-99 (2012).
- Offered in variety of materials such as SS316/L, SS304/L, CS, Brass, Monel.
- Straight fittings are machined from Bar Stock.
- Elbow, Tee and Crosses are machined from close grain forging.
- Temperature up to 350OC.
- Pressure working as per ASME B31.3.
- Size range 1/4” to 2”.
- End connection as per customer requirement.
- All exposed threads protected with plastic caps.
- Heat Code traceable.
Material of Constructions
|SS 316/316L||ASTM A 276||ASTM A 182||S6 / S6L|
|ASME SA 479||ASME SA 182|
|Brass||ASTM B 16||ASTM B 283||B|
|ASTM B 453|
|Carbon Steel||ASTM A 108||-||C|
|Alluminum||ASTM B 211||ASTM B 247||AL|
|Alloy 400 / R-405||ASTM B 164||ASTM B 564||M|
|ASTM SB 164||ASME SB 564|
|Alloy 600||ASTM B 166||ASTM B 564||A6|
|ASME SB 166||ASME SB 564|
|Alloy 20||ASTM B 473||ASTM B 462||A20|
|Alloy C276||ASTM B 574||ASTM B 564||H|
|Titanium||ASTM B 348||ASTM B 381||TI|
|PTFE||ASTM D 1710||-||T|
|Nylon||ASTM D 4066||-||N|