- Clamps are available in a wider range of sizes and materials.
- Polypropylene is used for standard clamps and Polyamide (PA) or Aluminum (AL) for special applications.
- The type clamps have rubber inserts for soft gripping of hose, pipe, and tubing.
- Clamps are designed as hose and tube supports for high cyclic pressure applications.
- Weld plates are zinc coated. Stainless steel hardware is also available.
- Standard duty construction upto2” to 50mm OD.
- Heavy duty construction as per DIN3015 upto8” to 200mm OD.
- Channel mountings options also available.