Features & Benefits
- Available in SS316
- Every valve is factory tested
- Low operating torques
- PTFE packing standard, Graphite packing for high temperature on request
- Available with 2 way remotely mounted and separately mounted valve.
- Available with Pipe to Pipe, Pipe to Flange, Flange to Flange, Remote,
- Remote mounting Base vent, Base, Direct and Integral mounting.
- Convenient method of blocking, bleeding and calibrating pressure instruments.
- Designed for connection system impulse line & transfer
- Combined the function of a tee, calibration valve, isolation valve, all tubing and fittings in a single valve configuration.
- Standard port sizes up to 1/2” NPT/BSP/BSPT
- Pressure Rating : upto 6000 psig (408 bar) at CWP
- Temperature Rating
- -54ºC to 232ºC with PTFE packing
- upto 428ºC with optional graphite packing
- Pressure and differential pressure instrumentations.
- Standard Test : Each Valve is factory tested with nitrogen at 1000 psig (69 bar) for leakage at the seat and packing, the maximum allowable leak rate of 0.1 sccm
- Optional Hydrostatic test : This test is performed with de-ionised water at 1.5 time the working pressure